This is Daniel Cook carving a pumpkinDaniel Cook visits a pumpkin patch to choose a pumpkin he would like to carve. Using stencils, Daniel maps out the pieces he needs to cut out to make his scary pumpkin face complete.
- Discussing observations
- Distinguishing and describing shape
- Making things using a variety of tools and techniques
- Uses familiar materials in new ways
- Observing the attributes of objects
- Noticing how things are the same and different
201 Winchester St.
Toronto ON, M4X 1B8