This is Daniel Cook learning how to figure skate.Daniel Cook joins world-champion skater Kurt Browning for his first figure skating lesson. Daniel learns how to skate forward, how to stop and how to spin on the ice.
- Perform tasks requiring balance and co-ordination, precision and perceptual skills
- Demonstrate balance, ease and flexibility in movement
- Participate willingly in physical activity
- Demonstrate spatial awareness
- Following movement directions
- Starting and stopping an action on signal