This is Daniel Cook learning Tae Kwon Do.Daniel Cook joins a children’s Tae Kwon Do class and learns some of the philosophy and techniques behind the art form. Daniel uses this knowledge to break a board in two.
- Perform tasks requiring balance and co-ordination, precision and perceptual skills
- Demonstrate special spatial awareness
- Demonstrate balance, ease and flexibility in movement
- Acting upon movement directions
- Anticipating, remembering and describing sequence of events
Master Tommy Chang’s Black Belt World
885 Bloor St. W Toronto, ON